The Narayanganj Club Members are expected to be high standard with utmost dignity and respectability and in that all Member(s), their families and guests while using various facilities and services of the Club are expected to:
- Abide by all Rules and Regulations, policies and/or instruction(s) of the Club.
- Maintain the peace, harmony and stability of the Club at all time
- Refrain from any conduct against the objects of the Club or any activities prejudicial to the honor, reputation and interest of the Club.
- Use the Club between opening hours and closing hours.
- Sign the attendance register for self, families and/or guest in the Club reception for every visit to the Club.
- Assist the management in smooth functioning of various activities of the Club
- Refrain from carrying any firearms, weapons and explosives with or without license at any time inside Club premises.
- Refrain from criticizing the decisions and actions of the Executive Committee or any other Office Bearer in the service of the Club
- Refrain from discussing or debating on controversial subject(s), such as politics, religion, women, etc.
- Refrain from betting, shouting and/or entering into arguments with any person.
- Refrain from abusing any Club employee physically or verbally.
- Pay the Club dues in time as per Rule.
- Refrain from bringing pets in the Club.
The Club timings including timings for various facilities and/or services shall be decided by the Executive Committee and notified in writing.
The Club shall provide specific parking areas for cars belonging to the members. All cars must be so parked as per parking instructions to avoid any obstruction to movement of traffic within the parking area and/or from and into the parking area.
All members, families and guests are expected observe the following dress code:
The following shall not be allowed:
- Crew neck T-shirt, jogging suit, baseball caps, etc. in the lounges, bar, billiards and card room, library, dining, auditorium, hall room etc. at all time.
- Shorts or half pants in all areas except in designated areas to be notified in writing. This Rule is not applicable for children below 12 years of age.
- Swimsuits, etc. in all areas at all time except swimming pool.
- Sports shoes and sneakers in the lounges, dining, billiards, bar, card room, and other common areas at all times.
- Sandals, chappals or sleepers (without back-strap) in all areas at all time.
- Lungee, dhoti, etc. in all areas at all times.
- Sleeveless shirts by men/boys in all areas at all time.
Dress codes for various sports facilities and events shall be issued separately and displayed in the respective facilities.
The Club may refuse to provide any service to any member, families and/or guests who are not dressed as per the Dress Code.
Families and Children
- All facilities and services of the Club except the Bar and the Card Room shall be open for use by Members families and children below 21 years of age. Members’ wives may be allowed in the Bar when accompanied by their spouses. Male spouses of female Primary Members shall enjoy the same facilities as the Members except the Primary Members.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Club after 7-00 p.m. except in specific programmes or events or when accompanied by their parent(s);
- Nannies or maids accompanying families or children shall not be allowed in the lounges or in any facilities or services except in the nursery for children below 2 (two) years of age.
Only Primary Members may introduce a person of good repute and social standing as guest(s) in the Club as per the following guidelines:
- The Executive Committee shall frame policies including restrictions for the use of various facilities and services of the Club by the Members’ guest(s).
- Names of visiting guest(s) on each visit shall be entered in the Guest Register available at the reception and signed by the members introducing such guest(s).
- The Member(s) introducing a person as visiting guest(s) shall subscribe a guest fee as fixed by the Executive Committee for each guest for each visit.
- All Members(s) introducing a visiting guest in the Club, other the room guests, shall be present with the said guest until the same guest leaves the Club and shall be responsible for the conduct of the guest(s) so introduced by him/her (Member) including payment of all bills/charges.
- Member(s) of affiliated Club(s) will pay guest fees and other charges as per the terms of affiliation.
- No residents of Narayanganj City shall be introduced as guest(s) unless allowed by the Executive Committee.
- Residents in guestrooms may use the Club facilities and services without guest fees provided they pay all charges for the goods and services used.
- A person shall not be introduced as guest for more than 4 (four) days in a month.
- Women other than foreign nationals shall not be introduced as guest(s) in the Club by male Members and vice versa unless accompanied by the Members’ spouses.