The Narayanganj Club Members are expected to be high standard with utmost dignity and respectability and in that all Member(s), their families and guests while using various facilities and services of the Club are expected to:
- Abide by all Rules and Regulations, policies and/or instruction(s) of the Club.
- Maintain the peace, harmony and stability of the Club at all time
- Refrain from any conduct against the objects of the Club or any activities prejudicial to the honor, reputation and interest of the Club.
- Use the Club between opening hours and closing hours.
- Sign the attendance register for self, families and/or guest in the Club reception for every visit to the Club.
- Assist the management in smooth functioning of various activities of the Club
- Refrain from carrying any firearms, weapons and explosives with or without license at any time inside Club premises.
- Refrain from criticizing the decisions and actions of the Executive Committee or any other Office Bearer in the service of the Club
- Refrain from discussing or debating on controversial subject(s), such as politics, religion, women, etc.
- Refrain from abusing any Club employee physically or verbally.
- Pay the Club dues in time as per Rule.
- Refrain from bringing pets in the Club.